Top 12 lesson learned from book – BUILT TO SERVE
1. Humans are built to serve. Some people are built to serve the world. Others want to serve the 25 closest people to them. But in either case, humans are built to serve.
2. Everybody has Michael Jordan-level talent… at something.
3. All the great things in your life are connected. Your job is to find what the connection is.
4. Money is just a tool. And it’s a very important one.
5. Money is important Even if you’re a charity, money is important. It’s just not number one. But it’s also not number one hundred. Money should be in your top five priorities.
6. Your spouse is the family you choose, and it’s one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make.
7. The greater your unhappiness, the greater your actions will need to be.
8. You need to be courageous enough to make the change. Knowing alone is not enough. Action is required.
9. You’ve been running your entire life with your hands tied behind your back and it’s time to explode forward.
10. Self-awareness and the boldness to follow to follow-through are the greatest gifts you can give yourself.
11. If you’re not consistent in your bold thinking, you won’t be consistent in your bold actions. It’s really hard to be in an environment of mediocrity and at the same time stay consistently inspired.
12)Perfect does not exist. If you wait until you know everything before you start helping, you’ll never start.
Source: Mr. Pawan
For information that you will not get on TV or radio:
Join us on Social Media | Post Disclaimer
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Top 12 lesson learned from book - BUILT TO SERVE and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
SEND A STORY: Do you have a story for us or need a promotion/advertisement? Submit them via our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Group> [JOIN Facebook]
JOIN OUR EDUCATION NEWS-GROUP (WHATSAPP)
Join just one of our Whatsapp/Telegram Groups for current Educative News Service Updates:
JOIN ONLY ONE... THANKS
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]