Benefits of Breastfeeding to Babies and Moms
Breastfeeding is nature’s plan for your baby. Have you wondered about the numerous number of benefits that breast milk can offer to your baby? Breast milk supports your baby’s growth and development and also protects the baby and mom from some illnesses. It’s not only babies that do benefit from breastfeeding, moms also benefit from breastfeeding as well. Do well to know some benefits of breastfeeding to babies and moms so that you will have the zeal to breast-feed your baby without worrying about it.
Breast milk is everything a baby needs in the first six months and it’s loaded with a lot of healthy nutrients such as protein, carbohydrates, minerals and fat. The benefits of breastfeeding for babies and moms are huge.
Some importance of breastfeeding to both baby and mother are
1. Breast feeding builds the baby’s immunity to reduce the baby’s risk of hypertension and diabetes in later years. Breast feeding also protects your baby from ear infections, stomach upsets and sudden infant death syndrome
2. Breast milk is easily digested and does not cause intestinal infections, constipation or diarrhea.
3. Breastfeeding also protects the mother from ovarian cancer and breast cancer.
4. It also protects the mother from high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Mothers who breastfeed their babies are at lower risk of developing these diseases.
5. Breast milk provides your baby with antibodies. Breast milk contains important antibodies that help your baby to fight bacterial and viral infections which can be critical at that tender age.
6. Breast milk promotes a healthy baby weight and protects the baby from childhood obesity.
7. Breastfeeding reduces the risk of depression in the mother
8. It also helps the mother to reduce weight.
9. Breastfeeding also helps to save time and money. You don’t
need to waste time to prepare it or go to the market and buy it, it’s already made and it can be given to the baby at anytime and anywhere.
Breastfeed your baby to benefit both of you. Do away with the myth that breastfeeding causes breasts to sag. Which is never true, and breast-feed your baby.
Join us on Social Media | Post Disclaimer
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Benefits of Breastfeeding to Babies and Moms and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
SEND A STORY: Do you have a story for us or need a promotion/advertisement? Submit them via our email email@example.com
Facebook Group> [JOIN Facebook]
JOIN OUR EDUCATION NEWS-GROUP (WHATSAPP)
Join just one of our Whatsapp/Telegram Groups for current Educative News Service Updates:
JOIN ONLY ONE... THANKS
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]